Whether your child is 8 or 18, proper nutrition is important for his or her health. If your kids compete in sports, it’s even more important to make sure they get all the nutrients they need to support normal growth and to help their young bodies withstand the strenuous activity of sport.
This audio answers the questions parents frequently ask:
- What should they eat?
- When should they eat it?
- What should they drink during practice or games?
- How much should they drink?
- When should they eat their pre-game meal?
- Should they use supplements?
- Is it safe for them to lift weights?
The answers to those questions and more are on Dr. Chet on Youth Sports. Get your copy today!
Available as a CD or MP3.