A woman’s health is a complicated subject, and women have a lot of questions on a wide range of issues: sports bras, depression, bladder infections, and doctors who don’t listen. On this MP3, Dr. Chet’s Health Tips for Women, Dr. Chet and his own family physician, Dr. Pam Zelasko, respond to the most common questions with down-to-earth, practical, honest answers.
This audio also addresses these subjects:
- Which tests do you really need?
- What do all those scores mean?
- Are there any simple ways to deal with hot flashes?
- Which supplements are important for women?
- And how is a woman’s heart attack different from a man’s?
The answers are on this audio. Get your copy today!