Soy protein is the single most loved and hated food on the Internet, and there’s a lot of confusion about what’s real and what’s not. After a couple hundred hours researching several of those issues, the result is The Bottom Line on Soy Protein. Some of the questions that answered are:
- Do the trypsin inhibitors in soy protein cause your pancreas to wear out, or worse, lead to cancer?
- Will the acids in soy protein leach minerals from your body?
- Will soy protein cause your thyroid to shut down?
- Will the phytoestrogens affect your hormone levels?
- What do genetically modified foods have to do with soy protein?
Whether you’re worried about using soy protein yourself or you’re in a business that sells soy protein, you need this Bottom Line because it takes an objective look at all the research the critics of soy protein use to say it’s bad for you.
You can’t afford not to buy this Bottom Line. You aren’t allowed to share the PDF electronically nor post it to any website, but you can make hard copies for your family, friends, clients, and customers who are concerned about soy protein.
You want the truth? Think you can handle the truth? Then buy The Bottom Line on Soy Protein right now and you’ll get the truth.
All this information for $3.99 for a one-time download, PDF or MP3 formats.